- There should be adequate coverage of the body. Short-shorts (fingertip length or shorter) bathing suits halter tops undershirts, bare midriffs, and sheer garments are not considered adequate. Tank top straps must be at least one inch wide. Undergarments must be covered.
- Closed-toe shoes or sandals with socks are required. Tennis shoes are suggested for P.E.
- Sagging pants and hanging belts and/or chains are not allowed.
- Caps and hats must be removed indoors.
- Clothing and accessories containing logos or pictures promoting drugs or alcohol, or containing inappropriate language and/or topics, may not be worn at school.
- Make-up is not to be worn.
- Gang colors or apparel are not allowed.
Our policy will be enforced as follows:
· Students not dressed appropriately will call home for a change of clothes.
· If no change of clothes can be provided from home, clothing will be loaned to the student
Mr. D. Murgia
to the school must check in at the office
before entering the campus.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(Keeping kids safe.)